Hi folks, Carter here. Daddy says I'm a pretty smart kid to be typing on my six-week birthday (I can't believe I've been alive that long). Daddy loves technology, I guess some of that is rubbing off on me.
I thought, for my six-week birthday, I'd tell you about some of my favorite things.
- This is my favorite picture. I like it because it has a lot of contrast. I'll stare at anything with contrast. I like looking at the top of the wall in the kitchen where the blue walls meet the white ceiling. I like the black surround-sound speakers in the den. Mommy catches me looking at the slats in my crib. I also like Mommy's dark eye-glasses and her dark hair against her skin. As far as this picture goes, Daddy was going to make a mobile for my crib, but he and Mommy decided that the crib is for sleeping. So they taped this picture to the wall next to my chaning table. I become transfixed by the shapes.
- I love my bouncy chair. I spend hours a day in this chair.
- I like this blanket (the one under me). Mom and Dad call it "Big Stripe".
- I also like this blanket. Mom and Dad call it "Big Blue". It has a big Winnie the Pooh on the back. Here, Aunt Betsy has me wrapped up in Big Blue.
- I really like my Moses Basket. Daddy says to thank Aunt Katy, Grammy, and Janet Leslie for giving me something I really enjoy. Mommy and Daddy have even started letting me nap on my stomach, under supervision, of course. I'm very comfortable napping on my stomach and can't wait until I can sleep on my stomach at night.
- I really love my Mommy. She is my ultimate comfort. Daddy says I'm "growing in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men." Mommy's care and love are what bring me life and happiness.
p.s. Dad put a lot of pictures of me online. So far, in six weeks he and Mom and taken 408 pictures of me. At this rate, by my eightteenth birthday they'll have taken 63,822 pictures of me. Wow, at six weeks I can type and do math 🙂