I wanted to add my perspective onto just how bad i felt this week. I know that I never want to feel that way again. It was interesting knowing that everything that I was feeling, the baby was too! I know that the pain i was in was not the same but it definitly knew I was in distress. (and let me tell you, waiting for to hear the heartbeat on checkups like this was for eternity!).
I realized last night, as Will came to tuck me in and kiss me goodnight, just how blessed and truly thankful I am to have such a wonderful man in my life! He worries for the best of us and cares tremendously for the baby and me. I know my hormones are at their peak, but I write this from the bottom of my heart. I love and respect this man more than I could ever let him know. I appreciated him for taking care of me this week as I was laying in the hospital bed realizing I could never do all of this alone.
To thank him and in honor of our upcoming 8 year anniversary on June 8th, I wanted to compose a "Top 8 list of why I love Will Wyatt" ( top 10 can follow in 2008). But I think I will tease you and only start with 2 reasons today and string you along until the 6th.
Top 8 Reasons Why I Love Will Wyatt
- 8. He takes care of me when I am sick
- 7. He is so smart and he provides for me
- 6. He has a cute bum!
- 5. I know that he is 100% faithful to me
- 4. He loves the Lord and leads our home putting Him first
- 3. He respects me and treats me like a queen
- 2. I know he can't wait to be a daddy (and he's gonna be a great one!)
- …And the number one reason why I love Will Wyatt is: In spite of all my faults, i know, without a doubt, he loves me back!
(Happy anniversary, Honey, of 8 wonderful years! I wouldn't change one day of it all and can't wait to spend 80 more with you!)